Hay Anchors are now available at many Farm and Ranch stores across the US and Canada. But if they are not available near you please visit our online store and we will ship them directly to you!
Tarping hay can be a pain.
- Loose tarps rip and expose hay to moisture, resulting in moldy, unusable hay and loss of money
- Trying to tie bailing twine with cold fingers in winter is frustrating and time consuming
- Buying new tarps each year is expensive
-Using metal ground stakes is time consuming and insertion can be difficult, especially in cold ground
- Metal stakes are prone to rusting and are no fun on bare hands during the winter
- The gray color makes metal stakes hard to find if dropped on the ground in a field, and the sharp tip is dangerous to tires and livestock hooves
Now Hay Anchors make it easy!
- Inserts into hay bales in seconds. Insert by hand, or use an impact with a 3/4'' socket or speed wrench
- Will not rust or deteriorate in the sun
- Never hot or cold on the hands in extreme weather
- Tested through 60+ mph winds
- Length optimized for extreme holding power
- Use in any type of baled hay, and any shape bale. Insert Hay Anchors directly in the hay