Anchor your tarps with confidence!
Tarping Can Be A Pain
- Loose tarps rip and expose hay to moisture, resulting in moldy, unusable hay and loss of money
- Trying to tie bailing twine with cold fingers in winter is frustrating and time consuming
- Buying new tarps each year is expensive
-Using metal ground stakes is time consuming and insertion can be difficult, especially in cold ground
- Metal stakes are prone to rusting and are no fun on bare hands during the winter
- The gray color makes metal stakes hard to find if dropped on the ground in a field, and the sharp tip is dangerous to tires and livestock hooves
Now Hay Anchors Make It Easy!
- Inserts into hay bales in seconds. Insert by hand, or use an impact with a 3/4'' socket or speed wrench
- Will not rust or deteriorate in the sun
- Never hot or cold on the hands in extreme weather
- Tested through 60+ mph winds
- Length optimized for extreme holding power
- Use in any type of baled hay, and any shape bale. Insert Hay Anchors directly in the hay